Seniors,You can now apply on-line for the Bright Futures Scholarship [Initial Student Florida Financial Aid Application (FFAA)].
Steps Students Should Take to Complete the Application Process:
- Select State Grants, Scholarships & Applications and Apply Here to complete and submit an online application.
- Select Initial State Student Application to begin the application process.
- Select Programs Offered if you have any questions or want to view the detailed state programs information.
- Pay attention to program deadlines listed in the application conditions section, the application results screen, and the application acknowledgement communication, sent to the student's e-mail
address provided by the student on his/her application.
- The FFAA will provide a User ID and PIN to each applicant upon submitting the application via the Saved Results Page and in an e-mail communication.
- Students can use their User IDs and PINs to check:
- The status of certification(s) prior to the program deadline(s).
- The status of awards following the program deadlines.
- For notifications from the Office of Student Financial Aid) (OSFA) regarding award status.
Test Date: Jan. 28, 2012
Registration Date: Dec. 30, 2011
Florida State University Applications
|Applications And All Supporting Documents Received By:||Decision Available Online:|
|October 17, 2011||December 14, 2011|
|January 18, 2012||March 14, 2012|